2-Port Desktop Keyboard/Mouse Switch with Audio
The Cybex SVKM120 is a 2-port desktop Keyboard/Mouse switch with audio support.
Industry-leading security features are complemented with a range of capabilities designed to support users who need to interact with multiple computer systems and peripherals simultaneously. These KM switches delivers the ideal solution for streamlining access to critical information from multiple systems. Emerson KM switcehs can support up to four systems with a single keyboard and mouse. In addition, the switches can be easily configured to display content in dual, triple, or quad head monitor configurations, allowing the 2-port KM switch to support up to 8 monitors at once.
Cybex SVKM120 Benefits
- Access: Simultaneous access of up to four computers or networks using a single keyboard and mouse
- Enhanced Usability: Managed copy and paste of files and text between sources helps save time and increases accuracy
- Zero Delay Switching: Mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources
- Independent Audio Switching: Easily switch audio peripherals independently of keyboard and mouse
Rear of the Cybex SVKM120
Cybex SVKM120 Features
- Cursor navigation switching lets users switch control between systems by simply moving the mouse cursor from one display monitor to another. Both audio and keyboard follow the cursor from one computer to the next.
- Instant mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay when switching between systems.
- Independent audio switching gives users the ability to freeze audio devices to a specific channel so these feeds are maintained as the cursor switches between system monitors.
- Managed copy and paste allows content to be copied from one system to another. Copy and paste can be managed with built-in controls to specify what can be copied, such as allowing a user to copy numbers only in a specific format.
- High-speed mobile device charging port provides a quick way to charge mobile phones and other devices.
- Pre-set display configurations are easily modified for specific environments with a user-friendly administrator tool.
Avocent Cybex SVKM120-001 Specifications:
|Height||1 in. (2.8 cm.)|
|Width||7 in. (17.7 cm.)|
|Depth||2.4 in. (6.1 cm.)|
|Weight||0.88 lbs. (0.4 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Input Power||External power supply 12 V DC|
|Enclosure||Steel with Plastic Front Panel|
|Audio Input/Output||2 x 3.5mm stereo female|
|Computer Peripherals||USB Type-B|
|Certifications||CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada|
Avocent Cybex (by Vertiv) SVKM120 is also known as SVKM 120
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Assuming your MIDI keyboard uses USB, this would be possible using a KM switch that includes switchable USB peripheral hub port(s). The 2 Port Avocent SVKM120 does not include this feature, but the 4 Port version does: Avocent SVKM140. Alternatively, you could also go with the Adder CCS-PRO4.
Please note, a 'Secure' KM switch would remove the transparent USB functionality from the USB peripheral ports that makes it possible to use a USB MIDI keyboard.