The NTI USB2-C5-4LC XTENDEX Low-Cost 4-Port USB 2.0 Extender extends four USB devices up to 165 feet (50 meters) using CAT5/5e/6/6a/7 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to four USB devices. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5/5e/6/6a/7 cable.
- Extend USB devices up to 165 feet (50 meters) via a single CAT5/5e/6/6a/7 cable.
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security cameras, printers, scanners, keyboards, etc.).
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Transparent data extension.
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Supports high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- No drivers required.
USB2-C5-4LC Package Contents
- (1) USB2-C5-4LC Transmitter Unit
- (1) USB2-C5-4LC Receiver Unit
- (1) USB A to B male-to-male cable
- (1) US AC adapter - 5V, 2A
- (1) Users Manual
- (1) 2-Year Standard Warranty
NTI USB2-C5-4LC Specifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||0.92 x 3.75 x 2.68 in (23 x 95 x 68 mm)|
|Max. Distance||165 feet (50 meters) over CAT5/5e/6/6a/7 cable.|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, RoHS|