NTI 4-port VGA A/V Splitter/Extender via CAT5 (Broadcast unit only)
The NTI VOPEX CAT5 VGA Video & Audio Splitter/Extender (VOPEX-C5VA-4C) allows you to broadcast up-to-the-minute information to multiple remote monitors in real time using. This high-resolution VGA video splitter (video port expander) drives video from one computer to 4 remote monitor screens up to 600 feet away via inexpensive CAT5 UTP cable. This is the ideal solution for any application requiring the flexibility to share information with several locations. Optional audio functionality using self-powered stereo speakers enhances your presentation.
The VOPEX VGA Video Splitter/Extender system has two components: the VOPEX-C5Vx VGA broadcast unit, which connects to the host computer and also supplies video to a local monitor, and an XTENDEX ST-C5VA-R-600 remote unit (sold separately) for each remote monitor, see also accessories. The units are interconnected by CAT5 cable.
NTI VOPEX-C5VA-4C Features & Benefits:
- Broadcast real-time VGA video or audio/video to multiple display locations.
- Accompanying audio can be broadcast to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and at each remote location.
- Maximum 1024x768 video resolution at 600 feet; higher resolutions are supported at shorter distances.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Compatible with all NTI A/V switches and splitters, which enables the joining of products to create a system that satisfies all of your networking needs.
- Inexpensive CAT5 cable replaces bulky video cables.
- A pure hardware solution - no software conflicts.
NTI VOPEX-C5VA-4C Diagram
NTI VOPEX-C5VA-4C Applications:
- Give real-time arrival/departure updates to passengers at airports, train stations and bus stations.
- Provide stock and exchange rate updates at stock exchanges and banks.
- Broadcast entertainment or news in stores, restaurants, trains, and planes.
- Broadcast lyrics of hymns to worshippers in churches and to singers in karaoke clubs.
- Advertise products in shopping centers, malls, and stores.
- A great alternative to expensive projectors in the classroom. Send a teacher's screen to all remote monitors.
- Broadcast a presentation to personal monitors of colleagues in conference rooms, boardrooms, or to multiple monitors in a trade show booth or corporate showroom.
Using the VOPEX-C5VA-4C to Drive Multiple Monitors and Speakers Located in Two Rooms from One PC, Using Single CAT5 Cable
Drive multiple monitors and speakers located in two rooms from one PC, using a single CAT5 cable between the rooms. The distance between the monitors and speakers in the two rooms can not exceed 600 feet.
NTI VOPEX-C5VA-4C Specifications:
|Height||2.5 in. (6.35 cm.)|
|Width||8.5 in. (21.59 cm.)|
|Depth||6 in. (15.24 cm.)|
|Weight||2 Lbs. (0.91 kg.)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity||17 to 90% non-condensing RH.|
|Operating Voltage||110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|Supported||PC, SUN and MAC|
|Connector||Male 15-pin HD|
|Frequency ranges||Horizontal: 15 kHz to 130 kHz. |
Vertical: 30 Hz to 150 Hz
|Input impedance||75 Ohms|
|Maximum input levels for video||1.45 p-p|
|Supports Separate and Composite TTL level sync and Sync on Green.|
|Video is DC coupled.|
|HD connector||Female 15-pin for local monitor|
|Output connector||Female RJ45 for remote monitor|
|Compatible with:||SVGA, XGA, and VGA|
|Output impedance||75 Ohms|
|Maximum output level||1.45Vp-p|
|Approved Agency||6 ft. (1.83 m.)|
|Stereo audio jacks||3.5mm female|
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 1 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)||76 dBA|
|Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise (THD+N)||0.017%|
|Stereo Crosstalk||-70 dB|
|Input impedance||10k Ohms|
|Line level output||supports multimedia speakers|
|Maximum I/O levels for audio||3.1 Vp-p (line level)|
|Stereo audio can be heard both locally and remotely|
|3-foot VGA cable included|
|3-foot audio cable included with unit with audio option.|
|CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 UTP straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).|