HDMI Splitter/Extender via CAT6: 8-Port (Local Unit)
Transmitter or Receiver: Transmitter
Low Cost HDMI Splitter/Extender via CAT6: 8-Port Drive up to 8 remote displays from one HDMI video source Also known as: HDMI splitter extender CAT6, multiple HDMI monitors, digital HDMI video distribution over CAT6, monitor splitter, share video, split HDMI video, hub.
The VOPEX¨ Low Cost HDMI Splitter/Extender simultaneously distributes digital video and audio signals from one HDMI video source to up to eight displays, each located up to 150 feet away using a single CAT6 UTP cable.
The VOPEX system consists of two components: the VOPEX-C6HD-8LC HDMI broadcast unit, which connects to the host video source, and ST-C6HD-R-150LC remote unit (sold separately) for each remote display.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT6 cable up to 8 displays.
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- With 8-bit color, extend to 150 feet.
- With 12-bit color, extend to 50 feet.
- Compliant with HDMI and HDCP 1.1 standards.
- HDMI features supported:
- 8 and 12-bit Deep Color
- Bandwidth up to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- LPCM 7.1 Channel, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio (Sample Rate: 32-192kHz)
- 3D (includes LED indicator when broadcasting 3D media).
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
- Selectable EDID:
- Select either TV (detects EDID from first HDMI display) or STD (default EDID) mode
- Select between 8-bit or 12-bit color.
- Requires the purchase of a remote unit (ST-C6HD-R-150LC) for each remote display (sold separately).
Local Unit (VOPEX-C6HD-8LC)
- Female HDMI-A input connector.
- Eight female RJ45 ports for video extension; one to each remote unit.
- Use HD-xx-MM cable to connect an HDMI source or display.
- CAT6 UTP solid 23AWG 550 MHz or better cable with TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors is recommended for 1080p applications (not included).
- Extension distances will vary with the resolution and quality of the cable used.
- 100 or 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- WxDxH (in): 9.45x4.05x0.98
- CE, RoHS
- Two Years
- Never connect the VOPEX-C6HD-8LC or ST-C6HD-R-150LC to an Ethernet card, Ethernet router, hub or switch or other Ethernet RJ45 connector of an Ethernet device. Damage to devices connected to the Ethernet may result