The 602T and 602R are a small and lightweight fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair for DVI signals. The 602T converts electrical signals to optical signals and the 602R decodes the optical signals back to electrical signals.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Standards Compliance - Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Cable - 2LC single or multimode fiber optic cable.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p.
- Range - Up to 400m (1312ft) (multimode); up to 1500m (5000ft) (single-mode).
- EMI/RFI Free.
- Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Solution - Small and lightweight, indispensable asset in any digital signage application.
- Includes two power supplies.
|Inputs||DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (602T); 2 LC optical connectors (602R)|
|Output||2 LC optical connectors (602T); DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (602R)|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA @60Hz (1.65Gbps)|
|Power Consumption||5V DC; <500mA|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||1.5" x 2.83" x 0.75" (3.8cm x 7.2cm x 1.9cm)|
|Product Weight||0.31 lbs (0.14kg)|