50 ft. - 15-pin HD, 3.5mm Stereo Audio & 3 RCA Hydra Multi-Head Cable - Plenum Rated
Kramer's new xl generation of Hydra CP-MH1/MH1 multi-headed cables offers the highest possible performance and the features most requested by installers and users. The Hydra MH1 configuration is ideal for any application requiring a cost-effective one piece cable solution for the signals most often found in AV equipped rooms today.
Features & Benefits
- Plenum Rating - CP versions of Multi-Head are constructed from CL2P and CMP rated cable containing six high-resolution mini coaxes and 2 shielded pairs.
- Newly Updated - Slim connectors with shallow depth profile are top priority in the new XL generation. At the same time, aesthetics are even nicer than before, using elegant molded connectors at one end where it is typically connected to a projector, and an extra shallow 45° VGA connector with removable metal shells is used at the other end to provide all possible options for installation in tight quarters.
- Cable Specs - For detailed specs, see Kramer BCP-6X2T bulk cable. Note that the 15-pin HD portion only passes RGBHV so there is no ID/DDC support.
- Quality Construction - Hybrid construction using molded and back shell connectors is unique to Kramer.
- Flexible Applications - Use the 15-pin HD, 3.5mm stereo, and 3 RCAs for any combination of VGA, video and audio signals. The mini connector may also support remote control in some cases. The RCAs are typically used for composite video and L/R audio, but can be used for analog component video.
- Companion Wall Plate - Designed as the perfect fit with the WAV-5 wall plate.
- Varied Selection of Lengths -