Cyberview USB 8-port two console KVM Switch
The Cyberview two Consoles KVM switch enhanced the function of standard USB KVM with two simultaneous users when one of them is sitting 500-feet away in maximum from the switch. The two consoles USB KVM switch comes configured for either 8 or 16 ports. The switch supports for variety of VGA monitor types as well as USB keyboard, and USB mouse peripherals. Two Consoles KVM switch would also be an advisable choice as the cables connecting servers to switch are highly compatible. STP / UTP cable will be the one for connecting local switch to remote console.
NOTE: Qty 8 CB-6 cables are included (3-in-1 USB - 4-in-1 with PS/2 optionally available)
- Multi-platform - Mix PCs, SUN Microsystems, IBM compatibles, HP, Compaq and Dell.
- Hot Pluggable - Add PCs or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the USB KVM switch or PCs.
- No S/W required - Easy PC selection via on screen display manual, push buttons and hot-key.
- Support one CAT.5 remote console up to 500 feet away from KVM switch.
- Built-in microprocessor emulation for each port boots up process.
- High video quality with up to 1,920 x 1,440 and 200MHz bandwidth.
- Name servers up to 16 characters long.
- Scan mode with Monitor servers at intervals 5 to 99 seconds.
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name.
- VGA, keyboard & mouse all-in-one by 15pin HDDB connector at KVM side.
- Cascade for use up to 128 servers.
CV-802 Package Contents
- (1) CV-802 KVM Switch
- (8) CB-6 6ft VGA USB KVM cable - for KVM
optional CE-6 VGA PS/2 KVM Cables abailable upon request
- (1) 1U, 19" Rack mount kit w/ brackets & screws
- (1) Power adapter w/ US power cord - for KVM
Note, DC power excludes AC power cord.
- (1) KVM receiver for extended console
- (1) Power adapter w/ US power cord - for receiver
- (1) CB-6 6ft VGA USB KVM cable - for receiver
- (1) 2-Year manufacturer warranty
- *Please note, package contents may change with unit 'options'.
|Local console||Cat5 Console|
|PC Selection||OSD menu, hot key, push button||OSD menu, hot key, push button|
|LED||1 Bank LED, 8/16 Online LED (Green), 8/16 Selected LED (Red)||1 Power LED (Green) and 1 Status LED (Red)|
|On screen display control||Yes||Yes|
|Keyboard and mouse emulation||USB||USB|
|VGA Resolution (Max.)||1920x1440||1600x1200|
|Cascade Level||8 levels||8 levels|
|KVM Switch Power Adapter||DC 12V||DC 9V|
CV-802 KVM Hot Key Sequences
|Function||Hot Key Sequence|
|Calling OSD Menu||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [Space Bar]|
Right Mouse + [Esc]
|Previous Port||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [Up]|
|Next Port||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [Down]|
|Previous/Next Bank||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] + [PgUp/PgDn]|
|Switch to Specific Port||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] + Bank # + Port #|
|Buzzer On/Off||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [B]|
|Logout (Password Security Must Be On)||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [P]|
|Advanced HotKeys (For Supervisor Login Only)|
|AutoScan Mode||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [S]|
|Reset Factory Defualts||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [R]|
|Disable/Enable Password Security||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [U]|
|Enable/Disable Screen Saving||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [L]|
|Remote Console HotKeys|
|Toggle Remote/Local Port||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [C]|
|Buzzer On/Off||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [Q]|
|AutoScan Mode||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [S]|
|Auto Adjust Video Signal||[Scr Lock] [Scr Lock] [A]|
CV-802 is also known as:
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The CV-802 does support two consoles, one a local console at the back of the switch and a second that can be extended up to 150 meters away via CAT5/6 cable (the remote receiver ships with the switch).
This unit ships with 8 x 6-foot 4-1 USB cables (CE-6: https://www.kvm-switches-online.com/ce-6.html) as well as the remote receiver.
Question: display flashes with a new computer do I need to install drivers
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Detailed product support is beyond the scope of this FAQ. That being said, KVM switches generally do not need any drivers installed.
You may experience some flickering when switching devices but that would be temporary. I would check to make sure that all the cables are connected and don't have any bent pins. If the problem persists, you can contact the manufacturer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.