SmartAVI FXCore-AV Series Fiber Extenders
The SmartAVI FXCore-AV is a reliable, secure and long-distance audio and video matrix that operates over fiber optic cables, allowing for safe and long distance DVI video and stereo audio routing. In critical environments where security and speed are essential, the FXCore-AV delivers uncompressed HD video, audio, and RS-232.
With powerful fiber optic cables in singlemode, users can be connected as far as 15 miles away from the matrix, while communicating with other devices that are also up to 15 miles away from the matrix, which adds up to an amazing 30 miles of connectivity between devices. In multimode, users can be as far as 1,500 feet from the matrix, while communicating with other devices that are also 1,500 feet away from the matrix, which adds up to 3,000 feet of connectivity between devices. Uncompressed high definition video and audio are at users' fingertips with incredible clarity.
The secure functionality of the FXCore-AV is a critical feature. There are countless environments where secure signal transmission is absolutely critical, and fiber optic connections eliminate interference, grounding and atmospheric issues. Furthermore, the device utilizes the latest in security protocols to prevent information breaches and hacking.
SmartAVI FXCore-AV Backview
SmartAVI FXCore-AV Features:
- Singlemode Optical Fiber: By using singlemode optical fiber, the FXCore-AV can transmit high-quality signals to unprecedented distances. By utilizing just a single ray of light, singlemode transmission are fast and far reaching with an incredible bandwidth capability. Singlemode fiber allows for the safest transmission of signals across vast distances.
- Multimode Optical Fiber: By using multimode optical fiber, the FXCore-AV can transmit more data via more device types, but across a smaller distance. Multi-mode also provides a more cost-effective way to implement the ultra-secure functionality of fiber, particularly when long-distance signal transmission isn't required in a specific locale or building.
- Secure high-definition signal routing
- Device to matrix routing distance of 1,500 feet in multimode, 3,000 feet from device to device
- Device to matrix routing distance of 15 miles in singlemode, 30 miles from device to device
- Supports uncompressed DVI-D video, stereo audio and RS-232 control
- Fiber optic plug type LC
SmartAVI FXCore-AV Application Diagram 1
SmartAVI FXCore-AV Application Diagram 2
The FXCore-AV works in tandem with the FDX-AV (FDX-TXAVS and FDX-RXAVS) at the end points to transmit and receive the signals via fiber optics and convert them back into DVI-D, stereo audio and RS-232 signals. There is no more effective or secure solution for long-distance signal routing than the FXCore-AV and FDX-AV combination.
SmartAVI FXCore-AV Specifications:
|Input Connector||Full Duplex multimode LC (Connecting to TX and RX units requires LC to LC connectors.)|
|Type||singlemode/multimode full duplex LC fiber optic inputs and outputs|
|Wavelength||850nm, VCSEL Class 1 AEL Laser|
|Operating Distance||Up to 3,000 feet in Multimode|
Up to 15 miles in Singlemode
|Compliance||FC-PI 200-M5-SN-I and 200-M6-SN-I 2.125 GBd, FC-PI 100-M5-SN-I, FC-PI 100-M6-SN-I, FC-PH2 100-M5-SN and FC-PH2 100-M6-SN-I 1.0625 GBd|
|Receiver Sensitivity||-21 dB Max|
|TX Output||Optical Power (Average) -10dBm|
|RX Input||Optical modulation amplitude (min) -17dBm|
|Channel Routing||8x8 Non blocking|
|Front Panel||LCD 2x20|
|Power||110V/220V internal power supply 40W|
|Video||Format: DVI-D Single Line|
Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
|Audio||Signal Type - Stereo Audio|
Bandwidth - 15MHz, 0dB
Impedance - 10K Ohm
|RS-232||Speed: Up to 115 Kbps|
|Environmental||Operating Temp.: 0-55 °C (32-131°F)|
Storage Temp.: -20-85 °C (-4-185 °F)
Humidity: Up to 95%
|Dimensions||17” (43 cm) x 10.6” (26.9cm) x 1.75” (4.5cm)|