Avocent LongView CATx Extender Kit - Dual Monitor VGA, USB / USB Hub, audio - up to 1000ft
Avocent LV3020P-001 extender kit (transmitter & receiver) lets you place a USB keyboard & mouse, dual-monitor VGA, speakers and microphone up to 1,000 feet away from a computer or Avocent KVM switch.
The Avocent LV3000 next generation USB, video and audio extenders delivers sharp, bright and high resolution video images and high quality audio for single and multi screen desktops at distances up to 300m (1000ft) over a single or multiple CATx cables. The LV3000 series has been designed to provide industry-leading video clarity, compatibility and high rack densities.
- Digital Extension Technology - Allows the computer and user to be located up to 1000 feet from the source.
- Precision video - Dual display VGA resolutions of 1920 x 1200 are achievable at up to 300 meters (1000ft)
- Plug and Play - The LV3000 series extenders are delivered in a zero configuration state so you can plug them in and start working immediately. There's no need for additional drivers or software
- USB Support - USB 2.0 (low and full speed) allowing all USB compatible accessories (including isochronous devices) to be extended. The receiver unit has a built in 4 port USB hub to enable a complete desktop to be located remotely, including a keyboard, monitor, mouse, disk drive, flash memory stick, webcam, and any other device that would normally be plugged into your computer's USB port.
- USB Powered & Emulated two page DDC EDID - The transmitter is powered via its USB port to reduce the need for external supplies. There is an option for an external power supply if the USB port has insufficient power. This extender supports full two page DDC EDID. Some high performance video cards require the two page data or they will not deliver optimal performance.
- Audio - Audio transmission delivers CD quality stereo audio for speakers.
- Rack options - Both transmitter and receiver units can be used stand-alone or up to 16.
Dual User Configuration
Two LV3000 units can be linked to a single computer so two users can access the system. When using two sets of LV3000 PRO modules to allow two users to access a single computer the arbitration between the users is handled by the USB sub-system of the computer. This means that both users can control the computer at exactly the same time.
Industry leading video compensation enables superb video quality at maximum distance over a single cable. For the first time, adjustment can be made for cable type and cable length with further color skew compensation and gain adjustment to ensure crystal clear images, all from the receiver's keyboard management to allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer.
Resolution (@60Hz) Cable Patches Distance
200 meters using CAT5 Trunk cable
250 meters (820 ft.) using CAT5e Trunk cable
300 meters (1000 ft.) using CAT6 Trunk cable
300 meters (1000 ft.) using CAT7 Trunk cable
200 meters (656 ft.) using CAT7a Patch cable
Avocent LV3020P is a replacement for:
|Transmitter||6.4in x 3in x 2in |
162mm x 75mm x 48mm
|Receiver||4.7in x 3in x 2in |
120mm x 75mm x 48mm
|Transmitter||1.4 lbs. (.65 Kg)|
|Receiver||1.1 lbs. (.50 Kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F|
(0° to 40°C)
|Power Frequency||50-60 Hz|
LV3020 Transmitter 4 x 15 Pin D Type VGA
Resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
1 x USB type B Supports USB keyboard, mouse, mass storage and other USB enabled devices
|Multimedia||Analog stereo audio|
1 x 3.5mm in (TX)
1 x 3.5 mm out (RX)
1 stereo speaker socket
2 channel 16 bit Audio @ 44.1 KHz THD+N typically -80dB at 1kHz SNR typically 85dB at 1kHz
SSL/AES 128 bit
100Mbps or 1Gbps
CE, FCC, UL
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Yes sir, two LV3020p units can be linked to a single computer so two users can access the system. This allows both users can control the computer at the same time.
If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.
Question: What is the HS code of LV3020P-001?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
While Avocent does't have an HS (Harmonized System) code available for LV3020P, the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) code for LV3020P-001 is 8471.80.1000.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!