The XTENDEX USB Over IP Extender allows Windows PCs to connect to four USB devices on the same subnet, eliminating the need for locally-attached host PCs. Software drivers are loaded onto a host PC or server, enabling remote devices to communicate with the host, without changing existing application software. USB peripheral devices can be centrally managed and monitored from a remote server or PC via the included USB server software.
Features & Benefits
- Extends USB cabling distance to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Transfer data over a 1000Base-T Gigabit Network.
- Will not communicate to another subnet
- Creates systems redundancy and increases security since host PC can be placed in a remote location.
- Access and monitor devices over a TCP/IP connection.
- Simplifies operations and reduces IT support.
- Supports true plug-and-play functionality.
- USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 compatible.
- Acquires IP address via DHCP when plugged in.
|Connectors||(4) Female USB Type A;|
|Connectors||(1) Female USB Mini Type B for Direct-PC; Local and Network are not available concurrently|
|Connectors||(1) RJ45 for Network; Does not support 64-bit systems; Supports 10/100/1000 Base-T networks|
|Communication||Full Duplex Data|
|Data Transfer Rate||115,200 baud up to 3,935 feet (1,200 meters)|
921,600 baud up to 328 feet (100 meters)
|Width||4.69 in (119 mm)|
|Depth||3.46 in (88 mm)|
|Height||0.98 in (25 mm)|
|Input||100-240 VAC 50/60Hz via AC Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% RH, non-condensing|