The Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2224 (00-00260) is a four port USB 2.0 high speed extension solution, enabling USB 2.0 connections at up to 480 Mbps over 500m/1640ft of multi-mode fiber optics. The Ranger 2224 provides an integrated remote four port USB 2.0 powered hub delivering standard 500mA power and supporting all USB 1.1 and 2.0 device types including Isochronous web cams.
The USB Ranger 2224 provides true USB 2.0 extension at up to 480 Mbps over 500m/1640ft of multi-mode fiber optics, without the need of additional software drivers. A true plug-and-play solution, the Ranger 2224 is compatible with all leading operating systems, and supports all USB 1.1 and 2.0 device types from high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers. An integrated four port hub allows for extension of up to four USB devices without the need for an additional hub. The system is FCC Class B certified, meets EN-61000 16kV ESD immunity and is housed in a robust metal enclosure.
Icron USB Ranger 2224 (00-00260) Function Diagram
Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2224 Features
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full-speed) devices
- Operates with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 hosts
- Supports all USB devices up to 480 Mbps
- Distance of up to 500m/1640ft over multi-mode fiber optics (SFP transceiver modules included)
- Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs
- FCC Class B certified
- Rugged metal enclosure
- ExtremeUSB¨ suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Ranger 2224 (00-00260) Package Contents
- (1) Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2224 Transmitter (LEX)
- (1) Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2224 Receiver (REX)
- (2) SFP Multi-mode transceiver module
- (1) 6ft / 2 meter USB 2.0 Cable
- (1) Power Adapter and US-specific Power Cord
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- (1) 2-Year Standard Warranty
Icron Ranger 2224 (00-00260) Specifications
- Range 1640 ft (500m) over 50/125μm MMF 902 ft (275m) over 62.5/125μm MMF
- LEX unit USB connector 1 x USB Type B
- LEX unit Link connector 1 x SFP Duplex LC
- REX unit Link connector 1 x SFP Duplex LC
- REX unit USB connector 4 x USB Type A
- Maximum USB devices supported 14 USB devices or 3 USB hubs with 11 USB devices
- Power adapter Maximum Rating 5V DC @ 3A
- Current available to USB at REX 4 x 500mA
- LEX and REX unit dimensions 3.94" x 2.99" x 1.02" (100 mm x 76 mm x 26 mm)
- Operating temperature range 0°C to 50°C
- Total system shipping weight 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kilograms)
- Regulatory testing FCC (Class B), IC (Class B), CE (Class B)
- Rating EMC EN-61000-4-2:2001 8kV Contact, 16kV Air
The USB Ranger 2224 (00-00260) replaces the Ranger 442 (00-00037) fiber optic extender.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not carry the 10-00406 mounting bracket at this time. We will look to find a distributor and add it to our website.
Question: we can recieve adapter with Europenan plug ? and can we buy Optical cable of 10 to 30 meter together
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We do not have the Icron 00-00260 available with an EU plug, however it supports 120-240V AC so you can just use a cheap passive connector adaptor and use it internationally. We do offer 10-30m long fiber optic cables for purchase.
If you would like a recommendation based on your setup, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654, at email@example.com, or via our online Chat functionality.
Question: what is the lead time ?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We currently have more than 5 of the Icron 00-00260 in stock and ready to ship (no lead time).
For the most up to date stock count in the future, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online Chat functionality.