The KH1516A KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Operators can take control of up to 16 computers. By daisy chaining up to 31 additional switches, as many as 512 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console.
These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently. For example, the advanced Adapter ID feature stores the Adapter Cable's configuration information - such as its ID, port name, OS, keyboard language, etc. This feature allows administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters . Other advances found with these switches includes enhanced video quality - extending the distance to the servers to up to 165 feet (50 m) at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
- One KVM console control up to 8 directly connected computers
- Space-Saving RJ-45 connectors and CAT 5e/6 cabling
- By Daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1508A/KH1516A switches, as many as 512 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Console conversion - any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations of PS2/USB & VGA/DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort supported
- Superior Video Quality - Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200@60hz for up to 40 meters, and 1280x1024@75 Hz up to 50 meters* (*with KVM Adapter Cable KA7000 series)
- Configure port access rights for users on a port -by- port basis
- Three port selection methods: Manual (via front panel pushbuttons), Hotkey, and multi-language OSD (On Screen Display)
- Multiplatform support - PC, Mac, Sun, and Serial
- Multiple User Accounts - Supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Two-Level Password Security - Supports one administrator and ten user profiles. Password protection prevents unauthorized accessing to the installation
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast Mode sends commands from the console to all computers - allowing you to perform operations such as software installation, upgrade, shutdowns, etc. on them simultaneously
- Adapter ID
- Firmware Upgradable
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
We have confirmed that the Aten KH1516a does not support 50Hz refresh rate.
If you would like a recommendation for a solution based on your environment, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.