The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) switching system includes local virtual media capability, multi-platform support, advanced cable management and a convenient on-screen display.
The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) dual user 16-port KVM switch includes local virtual media support, local USB peripheral support and connectivity to PS/2, USB, Sun and serial devices for small and midsize data centers. Using the on-screen display, you can easily configure your system and quickly select servers. The Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) switch features flexible cabling options, giving you a choice of integrated access cables or server interface modules that let you customize cable lengths. Either cabling option automatically assigns and retains unique server names for each attached server, which simplifies your installation and makes re-configurations easy.
Avocent AutoView 2020 Diagram
Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) Features and Benefits:
- Equipped with local virtual media capability.
- Server interface modules DSAVIQ-USB2 and DSAVIQ-USB2L required for virtual media support.
- Local virtual media lets you easily share a directly-connected USB storage device to all servers connected to a KVM switch.
- Two local users gain simultaneous access to 16 PCs and network devices.
- Easily configure your system; name and select your servers from the convenient on-screen display (OSD).
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to your attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system.
- A 1U rack mount design save spaces in your rack.
- Flash-upgrades firmware gives you fast and easy updates for appliances and server interface modules.
- Keep Alive power safeguard allows your attached servers to continue network functions in the event of power failure to the AutoView switch.
Avocent AutoView 2030 KVM (AV2030-001) Specifications:
|Height||1.75 in. (4.45 cm)|
|Width||17.00 in. (43.18 cm)|
|Depth||11.00 in. (27.94 cm)|
|Weight||8 lbs. (3.6 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122F (0 to 50C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4F to 140F (-20 to 60C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC Autosensing|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input||40 W Maximum|
|Computers||IBM PC/AT, PC and 100% compatibles|
|Monitor||XGA, XGA-II with adapter, 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz resolution|
|Peripherals||PC keyboard, PC mouse, Microsoft Explorer mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse family, IBM Scrollpoint, Logitech Mouseman Wheel, Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel, Logitech Marble FX and Kensington 4-button mouse|
|Approved Agency||UL FCC Class A, cUL, ICES Class A, CE, N, GS, IRAM, VCCI, Class A, MC Class A, C-Tick|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. To access your virtual media at the workstation you would need to use the Avocent MPUIQ-VMCVHS along with a 50' or greater CATx cable. If you would like a recommendation based on your application, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative.
Question: What is the latest firmware for this Avocent AV2030 KVM?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
As of 02/12/2018, the latest firmware for the Avocent AV2030 is v188.8.131.52. You can download the AV2030 firmware here: Avocent AutoView 2020/2030 KVM Switches Software Downloads.