ADDERView PRO 8-Port DVI KVM
The AdderView Pro AV8PRO-DVI-US is a professional grade KVMA switch delivering ultimate flexibility for users who wish to share a high resolution screen and modern USB peripherals between a multiplicity of computers.
The AV8PRO-DVI is designed to enable eight computers to be controlled from a single high resolution KVM console using either dual link DVI or high definition analogue video links. The switch makes use of Adder's True Emulation technology which enables USB HID devices to be continuously emulated to each computer. This unique technology enables instantaneous and reliable hotkey switching whilst also supporting the extra keys and features of enhanced keyboards and mice. Furthermore, the AdderView includes two independently switchable USB 2.0 channels and an audio channel, giving the user the flexibility to attach selected peripherals to different computers. An advanced OSD completes the professional switching experience.
Two AV8PRO-DVI units can linked together to form a 8 Port Dual-Monitor KVM Switch by using VSC41 link cables.
- Access up to eight computers with one display, keyboard and mouse
- High definition dual link DVI-I video up to 2K (2048 x 1080) for film post production or WQXGA (2560 x 1600) for medical imaging
- USB keyboard & mouse with support for almost any keyboard and mouse, graphics tablet, jog shuttle, joystick, 3D explorer, etc.
- 2-Port USB 2.0 Hub with broad high speed device support
- Stereo audio support via 3.5mm auxiliary jacks
Adder AV8PRO-DVI Features
AV8PRO-DVI-US Package Contents
- (1) AV8PRO-DVI KVM Switch
- (2) 19" 1U rack mount brackets and (4) screws
- (1) Flash upgrade serial cable 9-way D male to female
- (1) Power adapter (20W) and US-specific power lead
- (1) Quick start guide and Safety document
- (4) Self-adhesive rubber feet
- (1) 2-Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime World Class Support
Adder AV8PRO-DVI Specifications
|Physical||1U High metal case|
|Width||19 in. (482 mm.)|
|Height||1.8 in. (45 mm.)|
|Depth||8.5 in. (215 mm.)|
|Hardware Compatibility||Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha, SGI, Sun and Apple with USB keyboard and mouse, and VGA or DVI video interfaces|
|Software Compatibility||Operates with all known software and operating systems including|
Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS, NetWare etc.
|Computer Connections at Switch||USB 2.0 type B, Dual link DVI-I, 3.5mm stereo jack|
|Local KVM Console Connection Video||HDD15, Dual-link DVI-D|
|Keyboard/Mouse||2 x USB Type A|
|Switched USB||2 x USB2.0 Type A|
|Audio||3.5mm stereo jack|
|Other connections||Options (flash upgrade, sync with other AV8PRO-DVI and RS232 triggered power switches): DB9M|
|Power||2.5mm DC jack, power adapter included; 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input to power adapter, 5VDC 4A output from power adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
The AV8PRO-DVI is also known as AV8PRO-DVI-US.
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry.
Please contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly at 1-877-586-6654 or via our online chat feature to discuss your project in greater detail.