Avocent ECS17KMM8 Features & Benefits:
- The LCD Console Tray with integrated KVM models are two powerful appliances combined into a single U, freeing rack space for other appliances or servers
- 17-inch LCD at 1280x1024 resolution at 60Hz
- USB pass-through allows at-the-rack access to USB media and other USB devices; connect directly to a server or an Avocent virtual media KVM switch (purchased separately) to enable the USB pass-through (select models only)
- Current ECS17KMM8 models include Avocent AutoViewĘ 3008/30016 8-port digital KVM over IP switches providing access for one remote and one local user; these KVMs also feature an Onboard Web Interface (OBWI) for remote and secure management of servers and serial-based devices
- Form Factor: The Avocent LCD Console Trays are easy to access and their 1U slide-in design does not compete for valuable rack space
- KVM Compatibility: The design is compatible with most Avocent 1U KVM switches to support new and legacy installations
- OSD: On-Screen Display in multiple language
- Mouse Option: Models supporting touch pad or trackball are available
- At-the-Rack Access: Provides convenient access and control to PCs and servers
Avocent ECS17KMM8 USB Pass Through
Avocent ECS17KMM8 Specifications:
|Height||1.72 in. (4.4 cm)|
|Width||17.5 in. (44.5 cm)|
25.63 in. (65.1 cm)
|Weight||32.0 lbs. (14.5 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)|
|Operating Voltage||AC 100 - 240V|
|Keyboard and Mouse Connector||PS/2 or USB|
|LCD Color||16.7 M True Colors|
|KVM Type||IP-based with remote access|
|KVM Resolution||1600 x 1200|
|KVM Max Connections||128|
|Approved Agency|| |
LCD Standards: RoHs, China RoHs, UL, Ulc, CB, CE, FCC/EMC, BSMI, KCC, GOST, CCC, VCCI, CTICK
KVM Standards: UL, Ulc, CE, FCC/EMC, GOST, VCCI, CTICK, MIC, ICES-003
Answer: We have added the data sheet and install/user guide to the ECS17KMM8-001 web page.
Question: To connect to WinTel servers via USB, what is correct? AVRIQ-USB2?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. This devices uses an AutoView 3008 KVM. Yes, the correct module is the AVRIQ-USB2. The USBIAC-7, USBIAC-10 or USBIAC-15 module with integrated CAT5 cable will also work.
Question: Are the rails included
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry. The rails the unit slides on are included with this device.
Question: What is the End of Support Date for this product?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The Avocent ECS17KMM8-001 is past End-Of-Life, and is fully discontinued. That being said, the accessories for the ECS17KMM8 are still active and supported part numbers.
If you would like an upgrade recommendation based on your application, or have further questions on the support, please feel free to contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly.
Question: What is the ECCN and potential license exception for the ECS17KMM8?
Answer: Thank for your inquiry,
Please see below the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for the Avocent ECS17KMM8 (PN: ECS17KMM8-001 & ECS17KMM8-G01):
- ECCN: 5A002
- License Exception: ENC-SS740.17 (A), (B)(1), (B)(3)
- HTS: 8471.80.9000
- C/O: USA & CN