The VS-62HA is a high-quality matrix switcher for 4K UHD HDMI and analog audio signals that employs advanced auto switching schemes and control options. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- Max. Data Rate - 8.91Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD and WUXGA.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, ARC, Dolby¨ TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, and 7.1 multi-channel audio.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Advanced Auto AV Switching Option - For either or both outputs, last-connected or priority switching, manual override mode to allow intuitive controller-free operation.
- Audio Routing - Independent (breakaway) audio routing of embedded HDMI and analog audio content to two balanced audio ports.
- Programmable Step-In over HDMI Functionality - When used in conjunction with compatible step-in devices, such as the SID-X3N and DIP-30 (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Non-Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Lock Button - Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
- Internal Pattern Generator.
- Embedded Web Pages - Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR remote (included), optional external remote IR receiver, RS-232, Ethernet, buttons and LED over contact closure, embedded Web server, Kramer Protocol 3000 support.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.2" x 7.2" x 1.7" (43.6cm x 18.3cm x 4.36cm)|
|Weight||3.63 lbs (1.65 kg)|
|Input||6 HDMI connectors, 4 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks, 2 balanced stereo audio on 5-pin terminal blocks.|
|Output||2 HDMI connectors, 2 balanced stereo audio on 5-pin terminal blocks.|
|Ports||1 RS-232 on a 3-pin terminal block, 1 Ethernet on an RJ-45 connector, 1 USB Type-C, 1 remote IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, 2 x 6 remote LED outputs on terminal blocks, 2 x 6 remote contact closure switches on terminal blocks.|
|Max Data Rate||Up to 8.91Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphic channel).|
|Max Resolution||Up to 4K@60Hz UHD (4:2:0).|
|Supported Baud Rates||9600, 115200bps.|
|Controls||Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS-232, Ethernet, remote input selection switches and LEDS, built-in Web browser.|
|Specs||100-240V AC, 22VA.|
|Operating Temp.||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temp.||-40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.|