Fanless, small form factor, HDMI, USB and Audio Extender, KVM Switch or Matrix - Single Unit With Power Connection to RED-PSU, no PoE
Replaced by: Adder XDIP-RED
Alternative options: Contact Us
The Adder XDIP-PSU-RED is a fanless, small form factor, HDMI, USB and Audio Extender, KVM Switch or Matrix - Single Unit ("Node") with a PSU Cable for the Adder RED PSU Rack Mount Power Supply - Sold Separately (no PoE).
The Adder ADDERLink XDIP series is a compact, easy to install, fanless KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) matrix solution that runs on a standard IP network and enables users to extend and manage their computers with ultra-low latency, HD video and stereo audio away from the user work station, whilst maintaining the original user desktop experience. The XDIP is scalable, from simple extension to small matrix. It is very well suited to small and medium sized installations.
- Uses IP technology over standard CATx network cable
- Point-to-point, switching, sharing or small matrix operation
- Each receiver can see up to 16 sources and each transmitter can connect to up to 256 receivers for a distributed KVM switch or KVM sharer
- 330ft (100m) point to point extender over a single CATX cable with a 40% overhead for safety
- Longer distances can be achieved by routing through IP infrastructure
- USB and video feed through ports at both local and remote unit
- USB 2.0 (low & full speed) for keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch screen
- Bi-directional analog audio (line in/out) with headphone support
- Includes power connection for Adder RED-PSU - 8 to 16 Device Rack Mount Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Plug and play
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Features
One solution, many uses
XDIP nodes can be configured as a simple extender, distributed KVM switch or for AV distribution. Each receiver can see up to 16 sources and each transmitter can connect to up to 256 receivers.
The system is delivered as "Nodes" which are assigned a role on setup - Transmitter (TX) or Receiver (RX). Since each XDIP "node"' is identical from the factory, the solution can be designed and built to suit very specific applications. Should the application change, units can be re-configured to suit the new environment - providing the ultimate flexibly.
High quality video, real time control
The XDIP supports video resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz and implements low latency, high quality, 60Hz video compression to deliver an "at the computer" user experience over a standard Gigabit LAN.
Single CATx cable required
Video, USB2.0 and audio all pass along a single minimum spec of CAT5e cable allowing use of existing infrastructure cables in the building. Distance is linked to the IP standard of 100m runs with a 40% overhead for safety. Longer distances are achieved by routing through your IP infrastructure.
Feed through and local computer support
Video and USB feed through ports are available. These enable a local console at the source computer. A local computer is also supported at the user station.
The extender has an intelligent EDID management to allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer or alternatively, a fixed EDID can be specified.
Plug and Play
The AdderLink XDIP extender is delivered in a zero config state so you can plug the units in and start working with them straight away. There's no need for drivers or software to be installed. A simple wizard takes you through setup at the start of life of the product.
CD-quality analog audio
The unit delivers CD-quality stereo audio (16-bit sampling at 48kHz) is available to transfer audio between local and remote. Headphones are also supported (up to 32 Ohms impedance).
The system is delivered as "Nodes" which are assigned a role on setup. They can transmit up to 1920 x 1200 video stream, analog audio, USB2.0 and 2 channel audio over a single CATX cable. Each node has a feed through port allowing a local user station and the remote user can switch between a local PC and the remote source
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Package Contents
- (1) XDIP-RED
- (1) 5 ft. HDMI Cable with Locking Connectors (VSCD12)
- (1) 6 ft. USB A to B Cable (VSC24)
- (1) 6 ft. 3.5mm Jack Audio Cable (VSC22)
- (1) 2 Meter power lead for Adder's RED PSU Rackmount Power Supply (VSC48)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide + Safety Documents
- (1) 2-Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime World Class Support - Expandable up to 4 years
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Resources
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Datasheet (PDF)
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Brochure (PDF)
Adder XDIP-PSU-RED Manual (PDF)
All XDIP-Series Models
- External PSU Models:
- XDIP-PSU-US: Single node with 12V PSU and US power cable, no PoE
- XDIP/P-US: Two nodes with 12V PSU and US power cable, no PoE (point-to-point Extension)
- XDIP-PSU-RED: Single node with PSU cable for connection to RED-PSU, no PoE
- Power-Over-Ethernet Models:
- XDIP-POE: Single node PoE-powered or by optional 12V PSU
- XDIP-US: Single PoE node including external 12V PSU
- XDIP-RED: Single PoE node with PSU cable for connection to RED-PSU
Adder ADDERLink XDIP-PSU-RED Specifications
1.22 in. (31 mm.)
6.65 in. (169 mm.)
4.8 in. (120 mm.)
1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg.)
Compact case, robust metal construction.
0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 0.7A, input to power adapter. Includes power connection to Adder RED-PSU - 8 to 16 Device Rack Mount Power Supply (Sold Separately)
|Computer connections||HDMI, Audio 3.5mm, USB type B, 8p8c Ethernet port|
|Console connections||HDMI, Ethernet, 3 x USB type A, Audio 3.5mm|
|Software Compatibility||All known operating systems. No drivers required|
All computers with HDMI, USB and analogue audio. Can be interfaced to VGA, DVI and DisplayPort with appropriate adaptors