The PT-110xl is an extended range UXGA line transmitter that receives a UXGA signal and transmits it over a CAT 5/6 cable to the PT-120xl or TP-120 receiver.
Features & Benefits
- Resolution - Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Extended Transmission Range - Up to 250m (820ft) when used with Kramer's twisted pair xl receivers (such as PT-120xl, TP-122xl or TP-126xl).
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Increased Noise Immunity - An increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
|Inputs||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA and 1080p|
|Range||Up to 250m (820ft)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 285mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" (6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|