The TP-121xl is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- System Range - More than 250m (more than 820ft)
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- EDID Capture - Captures EDID from the display or uses pre-programmed default EDID.
- Interference Protection - Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Audio Bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz @-3dB|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA and 1080p|
|Audio S/N Ratio||84dB|
|Total Gain||Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: -12dBFS|
|THD + N||Audio:<0.02%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 190mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|