Computer Graphics Video, Stereo Audio & Bidirectional RS-232 over Twisted Pair Transmitter w/ EDID
The TP-125xl is an extended range twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- System Range - More than 820ft (more than 250m).
- Cable - We recommend the use of Kramer's BC-XTP high quality skew-free, unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. When using UTP cable, it is advisable to ensure that the cable is installed far away from electric cables, motors and so on, which are prone to create electrical interference.
|Inputs||1 computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 bidirectional RS-232 on a 3-pin terminal block|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|RS-232 Baud Rate||Up to 115.2kbps|
|Audio Bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz @-3dB|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA and 1080p|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 58dB unweighted, 68.3dB @5MHz weighted; Audio: <-84dB|
|Total Gain||Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF: -12dBFS|
|THD + Noise||Audio: <0.02%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 450mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|