The TP-576 is a DGKat twisted pair line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals. The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS-232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, twisted pair).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- DGKat Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
- HPD Pass Thru - Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the TP-576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
- Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
- Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 & IR switching.
|Inputs||1 HDMI connector; 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector; 1 HDMI connector|
|Ports||1 bidirectional IR port on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 bidirectional RS-232 port on a 9-pin D-sub connector (for local control)|
|Max Data Rate||6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, twisted pair)|
|Compliance with HDMI Standards||Supports HDMI and HDCP|
|RS-232 Baud Rate||Up to 38.4kbps|
|Controls||EDID SETUP button; Input select button|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 1.1A|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" (18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm)|
|Product Weight||0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)|