The TP-9 is a twisted pair transmitter for composite or s-Video (Y/C) signals and unbalanced analog stereo or S/PDIF digital audio signals. The TP-9 transmitter converts the video and audio to a twisted pair signal and the TP-10 converts the twisted pair signal back into video & audio signals.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - >70MHz (-3dB).
- Audio - S/PDIF or unbalanced analog.
- IR Repeater - 2 IR emitter outputs.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connector.
- System Range - Up to 200m (650ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
|Input||1 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector; 1 s-Video 1Vpp/75Ω [Y], 0.3Vpp/75Ω [C] on a 4-pin connector; 1 S/PDIF (digital audio) on an RCA connector; 1 audio (analog audio) <8dBu on a 3.5mm mini connector|
|Output||1 RJ-45 CAT 5 shielded connector (LINE OUT); 2 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini connectors|
|Max Output Level||Video: 2.6V; Audio: 4.6Vpp|
|Bandwidth||Video: >70MHz/-3dB; Audio: 20Hz to 20kHz/0.1dB|
|S/N Ratio||Video: >75dB/5MHz weighted; Audio: >73dB|
|Audio Conversion Sample Rate||48kHz|
|Audio Conversion Resolution||24-bits|
|Power Consumption||12V DC; 95mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|