The 671T is a high-performance fiber optic transmitter for DVI signals. The unit converts a DVI signal to light pulses that are transmitted over one single fiber optic cable to the 671R receiver that converts them back to a DVI signal.
Features & Benefits
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Input - DVI-D signal (on a DVI-I connector).
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- Laser Standards Compliance - IEC 60825-1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- System Range - 1700m (5570ft).
- Cable - Multimode fiber optic OM3 cable with SC connectors.
- Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
|Max Data Rate||4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Fiber Optic Connection||SC connectors for multimode (OM3) fiber cable|
|Power Consumption||5V DC 250mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|