The 712N is a twisted pair receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
Features & Benefits
- Bandwidth - 85MHz (-3dB).
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connectors.
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range - Up to 400m (1200ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
|Inputs||1 RJ-45 CAT 5 shielded connector (LINE IN)|
|Outputs||1 composite video 1Vpp/75Ω, on a BNC connector; 1 stereo unbalanced audio 4dBu/50kΩ, on two RCA connectors|
|Max Signal Level||Video: 2.8Vpp; Audio: 7.6Vpp|
|Bandwidth||Video: 85MHz; Audio: >100kHz|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 75dB; Audio: 77dB|
|Audio Crosstalk||-53dB @5MHz; Video into audio|
|Controls||LEVEL: -1.3dB to +6.3dB; EQ @30MHz: 0dB to +3.7dB|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.026% @ 1kHz|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.001% @ 1kHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 45mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" (12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)|