Avocent 18.5" Local Rack Access USB LCD Console with integrated 16 port IP KVM switch - TAA Compliant
The Avocent TAA compliant LRA185KMM16D-G01 (previously LRA185KMM16-G01)provides the simplicity, efficiency and ease of use to make it the perfect at the rack access point for your data center, server room or computer closet. The Avocent LRA Console combines the efficiency in power and space consumption needed for an emergency access solution with the convenience and user experience of a workstation solution. With the integrated 8 port KVM Switch, the Avocent LRA185KMM16D-G01 enables ease of access to multiple servers making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring convenient and less time-consuming.
The Avocent LRA Console tray provides field proven access within the data center allowing data center operators immediate access to server, network switches and other IT gear from inside the data center with no need for crash carts or other cumbersome equipment. The tray features standard PS/2 and VGA interfaces providing compatibility to a vast number of servers and devices natively. It is compatible with all recent AvocentĘ data center KVM solutions and can easily be used in conjunction with many of the market-leading AvocentĘ access technologies. The integrated 8 port KVM will fit seamlessly into the same 1U as the LCD tray providing vastly improved utility while preserving valuable data center real estate.
Image showing LRA series rack console closed for storage.
- Large Screen: 16x9 18.5" with variable resolutions for optimal performance
- Form Factor: Trays are easy to access, yet lock securely in and only 1U preserving rack space
- KVM Compatibility: LRA Consoles are compatible with all AvocentĘ data center KVM switches
- On-Screen Display: Easy-to use intuitive design in multiple languages
- Provides conventional access and control in the data center for emergencies as well as extended use
- Ease of use: Convenient, full 103-keys keyboard with full number pad
- Environmentally responsible: Low power usage during operation and standby
- Global availability: Certifications and keyboard language support
- Dual USB 2.0 pass-thru for faster data transmission
- Keyboard available in 11 languages - Call 1-877-586-6654 for availabilit
- With integrated 16 Port Digital AutoView 3216 KVM Switch
|Operating Temperature||32° to 120° F |
(0° to 50° C)
|Storage Temperature||-4° to 158° F |
(-20° to 70° C)
|Operating Voltage||Input: 90-264 VAC|
|Keyboard and Mouse Connector||USB|
|LCD Resolution||1366 x 768 @60Hz Standard Resolution |
1600 x 1200 @60Hz maximum
640 x 400 @60Hz minimum
Refresh range: 55Hz to 85Hz (scaled)
|Approved Agency||UL, CE, CCC, BSMI, C-Tick, EAC, VCCI, KCC FCC Class A|
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
Yes - LRA185KMM16D-G01 ships with all hardware required to mount the unit into 1U of 19"EIA rack space.
Question: Will like to know if its comes with any cable(s) either input or the output cables
Answer: Thank yo for your inquiry.
The Avocent (by Vertiv) LRA185KMM16-G01 comes with the following:
- 18.5" LED LCD console with built-in LCD monitor, keyboard, dual USB 2.0 ports and cable management arm
- Two outer rails
- Miscellaneous hardware kit (user guide, safety sheet, cage nuts, clip nuts, screws and cable straps)
- 16 MPUIQ cables.
Question: What is the warranty on this product?
Answer: Thank you for your inquiry,
The standard warranty for the Avocent LRA185KMM16-G01 is 2 years. We also offer extended warranties for most Avocent products - if you would like an extension to the standard warranty, please contact your KVM Switches Online sales representative directly for more information.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can ever help you with!