The PT-120xl is an extended range twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. It converts a twisted pair signal from a WP-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) to a computer graphics signal.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range - Up to 250m (820ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
|Inputs||1 RJ-45 connector|
|Outputs||1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector|
|Max Output Level||1.3Vpp|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA; 1080p|
|Range||Up to 250m (820ft)|
|S/N Ratio||Paired with PT-110xl; Better than 70dB (worst case)|
|Controls||Level: 0.7v to 1.3v, 300m; EQ: 300m @120MHz|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 350mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||2.45" x 2.04" x 0.96" (6.22cm x 5.18cm x 2.44cm)|
|Product Weight||0.2 lbs. (0.1 kg)|