The TP-100AXR is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo signals. The TP-100AXR converts the input signals into a twisted pair signal and the TP-200AXR converts the twisted pair signal back into two computer graphics signals, as well as two stereo audio plus two S/PDIF audio signal.
Features & Benefits
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping 15-pin Input.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range - Up to 200m (640ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter.
|Inputs||1 VGA on a 15-pin HD connector, 1 analog audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||2 RJ-45 OUT connectors, 1 VGA loop on a 15-pin HD connector, 1 analog audio loop out on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Resolution||Up to WUXGA|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 60dB; Audio: <89dB|
|Total Gain||Analog/analog: 0dB; Analog/SPDIF:-12dBFS|
|THD + N||Audio: 0.25%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 860mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (21.46cm x 16.30cm x 4.36cm)|
|Product Weight||1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)|