Active Wall Plate - Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter w/ EDID
The WP-121 is a wall plate transmitter for computer graphics video signals up to and exceeding UXGA and unbalanced stereo audio. It converts the input signals into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
Features & Benefits
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution - UXGA & 1080p.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 or 9-pin terminal block connectors.
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
|Inputs||1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector; 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||1 STP on an 9-pin terminal block; 1 STP on an RJ-45 connector|
|Max Output Level||Video: 2Vpp; Audio: 2.8Vpp|
|Resolution||Up to UXGA 1080p|
|S/N Ratio||Video: 60dB @5MHz; Audio: 71dB @1kHz|
|Audio THD + Noise||0.07%|
|Audio 2nd Harmonic||0.001%|
|Power Consumption||12V DC 340mA|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 158°F (-40° to +70°C)|
|Humidity||10 - 90% Non-condensing|
|Product Dimensions W, D, H||4.50" x 1.20" x 4.50" (11.43cm x 3.06cm x 11.43cm)|
|Product Weight||0.3 lbs. (0.1 kg)|