4−Input - VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP - Video over CAT6/HDBaseT Extender(Transmitter) + Step In Remote
SID-X2N is an HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter and step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
SID-X2N, a four-in-one twisted pair transmitter, high-performance, cost-effective, step-in commander includes four input types: VGA, HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort. In addition, SID-X2N includes an unbalanced stereo audio input and output.
SID-X2N works as a stand-alone unit together with the HDBaseT receivers, e.g. the TP-580RXR/WP-580RXR, using RS-232 commands over a twisted pair cable. Although this product can be used with any CAT cable, Kramer recommends the use of the BC-HDKat6a cable, to reach up to 130m (430ft) in normal mode, and up to 180m (590ft) in XTRA (Long Reach) mode (1080p @60Hz @24BPP).
SID-X2N all-in-one transmitter has several unique features making it the perfect solution for designing your state-of-the-art boardroom: compatible with both analog and digital AV signals, unbalanced stereo audio input and output, a single twisted pair cable carries both data and control, switching between inputs is available when working with an HDBaseT receiver using RS-232 commands.
- Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (up to 1080p @60Hz 36bpp) in normal mode; up to 4.95Gbps (up to 1080p @60Hz 24bpp) in ultra mode.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Input Signal Detection - Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection - Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
- Local Balanced Audio De-Embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC−HDKat6a cables.
- Local Step-In Switching - Button & contact closure.
- Power Supply - Requires independent power supply.
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
**Note: The SID-X2N does not work with unshielded CATx cables
|Deminsions||18.8cm x 11.3cm x 2.5cm (7.4" x 4.5" x 1")W, D, H (rack−mountable)|
|Rack Units||1U (with Optional RK-T2B 19" rack adapter)|
|Power||12V DC, 950mA|
CE, UL Compliance
|Control||Front panel buttons, remote step−in switch, remote input selection switches, RS−232.|
|Video Input||1 HDMI on an HDMI connector|
1 DP on a DisplayPort connector
1 DVI−D on a DVI−I connector
1 VGA on a 15−pin HD (F) connector
1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack
|Video Output||1 HDBaseT TP on an RJ−45|
1 unbalanced stereo audio in a 3.5mm mini jack
|Max Data Rate||4.95Gbps (1.65Gb per graphics channel).|
|Max Distance||180m (590ft) up to 1080p @60Hz @24bpp in extended mode|
130m (430ft) up to 1080p @60 @36bpp in normal mode.
|Operating Temp||32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C)|
|Storage Temp||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing|