Icron 21-00110 is a Level VI compliant uiniversal 100-240V AC, single phase 50-60 Hz Power Adapter (24V 1A), with a 2.1mm (ID) plug, and IEC320-C7/C8 2-pin receptacle.
Icron 21-00110 is compatible with:
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2311 - Transmitter (LEX) or Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2312 - Transmitter (LEX) or Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2324 - Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2344 - Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2304 - Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2304-LAN - Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2304 GE-LAN - Receiver (REX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2211 - Transmitter (LEX)
- USB 2.0 Ranger 2212 - Transmitter (LEX)
- EL3500 - Receiver (REX)
- EL4500 - Receiver (REX)
Requires a country specific power cord - see the "Accessories" tab.
What is this new Level VI energy efficiency standard?
In February 2014, the US Department of Energy issued a new 'Notice of Proposed Rulemaking' which requires external power supplies to meet a higher energy conservation standard. This new rule increases the minimum energy efficiency requirement and no-load power requirement for power adapters entering the US from Level IV to Level VI standard.
The US Department of Energy has stipulated all external power supplies received at the US border be in compliance with the new Level VI standard by February 10, 2016. Effective February 3, 2016, all North American (US, Canada, Mexico) bound Icron ExtremeUSB extension solutions with power adapters will ship with Level VI power adapters.
Can I replace existing adapters with the new Level VI adapters?
The new Level VI power adapters will have the same input voltage, output voltage and maximum output current as Icron's existing Level V adapters. You will not see a difference in the product performance.
Icron 21-00110 replaced the Icron 21-00054 Power Adapter.